Our team is here to provide a safe and welcoming place for you to explore your options and consider your choices.
Post assessment support is often needed in order for entry into treatment to occur. Liaison with other service workers, health professionals, correctional officers, courts and family members is routine. This occurs both prior to admission or as part of the referral process when Windana is not the appropriate service for the client.
The assessment workers have the multifaceted task of:
- Ensuring that potential participants are prepared for treatment
- Developing individual treatment plans in collaboration with the client
- Gathering extensive accurate, relevant information at interview
- Verifying information through thorough follow-up on medical, legal, psychiatric, psychosocial and drug use histories; and
- Supported referral to other services.
If you need any help or are unsure about which program might best suit your needs, please contact our duty worker on 9529 7955 or email Duty Worker@windana.org.au.
|Drug Withdrawal House:||Please contact duty worker on 9529 7955 or email
|Therapeutic Community:||Please contact duty worker on 9529 7955 or email
|Youth Withdrawal House:||Please contact Intake and Assessment Worker at Visy Cares on 9793 2155|
|Supported Accommodation:||Please call: 9584 2834|
|Peer Support:||Please call: duty worker on 9529 7955 or email
|Parenting Group:||Please call: duty worker on 9529 7955 or email